A tag from al
7 things that scare me:
1. Severely enclosed spaces, especially ones that are dark. Hello, claustrophobia!
2. Huge crowds of people all around me. Probably related to the previous point.
3. Knee injuries.
4. Big ships in the ocean. Specifically, imagining myself being very close to one.
5. Horror movies.
6. Things that go bump in the night.
7. The Superman ride at Six Flags in Dallas.
7 things that I like most:
2. Sleeping (esp. napping)
3. Going on holiday
4. Riding my bike
5. Watching tv from the comfort of the sofa, snuggled under a duvet
6. Puppies, especially labradors
7. Taking a long hot shower or bath after working out
7 important things in my room:
1. the bed
2. the duvet
3. the pillows
4. the curtains
5. my wardrobe, containing all my clothes and shoes!
6. my hairdryer
7. an alarm clock
7 random facts about me:
1. I wear my watch on my right wrist.
2. I mix up my left from my right. I have to look at my hands and check which thumb and first finger make an “L” to be sure.
3. I make excellent banana bread with chocolate chips and walnuts
4. I sleep on my tummy, with my arms tucked in by my side
5. I can cartwheel
6. I don’t function well if I’m really hungry. Did I say I don’t function well? Sorry, I meant I don’t function at all.
7. I used to be scared of swimming in the sea because I thought the fish might eat me. Now I eat them. Ha!
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Complete a half iron man
2. Run a marathon. One day….
3. Own a house
4. Knit something other than a scarf
5. Live in Australia
6. Learn how to make stuff – furniture, clothes – I’m not really sure exactly what…but, y’know….stuff in general.
7. Grow old with Mark
7 things I can do:
1. Type pretty fast, without looking at the keys
2. Block out external noises, including entire conversations, whilst watching TV. This is a self-defense technique learned from growing up with 3 noisy sisters.
3. Count to 10 in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin.
4. Run 10k
5. Touch my nose with my tongue
6. Install WordPress!
7. Sing all the words to Don McClean’s ‘American Pie‘. Useful, huh.
7 things I can’t do:
1. Talk without using my hands.
2. Leg raises. My abs just don’t work that way.
3. Get MoveableType 3.2 to work
4. Remember passwords to all the stuff I have access to on the ‘puter – frequent flyer programs, banking information, weblog applications…
5. Sight read music
6. Lie convincincly
7. Stand the cold
7 things I say the most:
1. “Hello, this is Kristen”
2. “YES. I have fed the dog.”
3. “I’ll check and get back to you”
4. “What do you want for lunch/dinner?”
5. “So, what’s the plan?”
6. “tall Americano with steamed soy please”
7. “Rosie, SIT!”
7. Celebrity Crushes: *Pah* don’t feel like doing this part. I can’t remember which celebrities I like. It changes all the time, and it has more to do with the roles they play in movies/on tv than the actual actor/person themselves.
7 people who could do this:
I know this is really really long, but if you’re free/seeking a time-wasting activity… :o) It’s taken me a few chunks of time here and there to get through the whole thing, but every now and then I need a brain break, and this has been a welcome foreground distraction while my processors are working on more complex issues in the background.
Ps Yeah, so I’m back to WordPress….